415 Fashionista is a blog about fashion, style and all things brilliant from a San Francisco fashion lover’s perspective…
Style, photography, art and spreading love is what I’m all about. From collecting fashion magazines from all over the world to playing around with my clothing, I live and breath style. No matter what language you speak, where you’re from or what you do, fashion is a universal language we all speak.
For me, style isn’t about labels, it’s about being able to rock anything. Whether it be from a thrift shop or Saks, a fashionista encapsulates true style from within and displays it as an art form. Money can buy clothes, but it can’t buy style.
Styling has always been an hobby of mine. I started off just playing around with my own wardrobe until I took it one step further and started fashion styling. I started connecting with photographers, make–up artists, designers and models and voila… We created magic!
Some of my awesome fashion moments:
Attending and volunteering at Toronto Fashion Week aka LG Fashion Week
- I got a chance to learn first hand how great the talent is in Canada, working backstage one-on-one with designers, dressing models, helping out with production and attending some amazing shows was only some of the amazing things I got to experience living in the great white north – http://www.lgfashionweek.ca/
Heading to London for a summer to attend Central Saint Martin’s School of Art and Design
- London is where I had the chance to learn from and work with a truly amazing stylist, Jason Hughes – http://www.jasonhughes.info/
Working countless hours with some amazing photographers to create fabulous art
- Rob Seguin, http://www.robseguin.com/cms/
- Michael Samartzis, http://www.michaelsamartzis.com/
- Andriy Zolotoiy, http://x-processed.ca/
- Denny Lee, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2386343596
- Peter, http://www.studionewmarket.com/
Exploring the beautiful cities of Japan – Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto
- My trip to Japan greatly influenced and ignited my passion for style and fashion. I’ve never seen such creatively, fashionably and fabulously dressed people at one intersection!
- Of course my mother and my best friends who’ve always believed in me <3
- Alexa Chung
- Olivia Palemro
- Rachael Zoe
- Anna Wintour
- Jeanne Becker
- Scott Schuman aka The Sartorialist
- Oprah Winfery – Keep spreading love and knowledge lady!
- Alexander McQueen
- Marc Jacobs
- Tommy Ton
- … check out my Fashionistas link for more
Want to get in touch? Hit me up!
Supreet aka your 415 Fashionista